- Avadhani, V., Sen, I.D., Study on interaction of 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride based ionic liquids with Triton X-114 micelles: 7th Interdisciplinary Symposium on Materials Chemistry, BARC, Mumbai December 4-8, 2018. (One of the recipients of Best Poster Award and bookgrant voucher from RSC)
- Semwal, D., Sen, I.D., & Jayaram, R. V., Clouding and Adsorption of Triton X-100: Effect Of Additives: Environmental Sustainability and Wastewater Remediation : Current Status and Future Prospects (ESWR – 2017) Venketeshwara College (University of Delhi), Delhi January 19-20, 2017. Awarded 2nd prize in poster communication among UG and PG students, Received a certificate and ebook voucher from Springer.
- Ashwin, J. K., Shridhar, G., Ladage, S., & Ravishankar, L., Sugar based low melting mixtures as green solvents in the Hantzsch synthesis of substituted 1,4-dihydropyridines: India International Science Festival (IISF-2016), CSIR-National Physics Laboratory, Delhi, December 7-11, 2016. Awarded with the Best Poster Award, Received a Certificate of Merit and a Trophy.
- Kadam, R.G.,Penke, S., Jayaram, R.V., Fly ash supported transition metal catalysts for the oxidation of benzylamine: IGCLA-2015, Manipal University, Manipal August 21-23, 2015. (Received Best Poster Award)
- Manek, B., & Patra, C. N., Structure of Solvent near a Solute: A Monte Carlo Study: DAE-BRNS symposia on Current Trends in Theoretical Chemistry, HBNI-BARC, Mumbai September 26-28, 2013. (Received Best Poster Award)
- Work done by Tushar Krishna and Kiran Chikkadi (Batch I-chemistry) received First prize at Technical Festival (TRYST 2005), IIT Delhi.